Conservative news, comments, opinions and whatever else I deem interesting.Ask me anything intelligent! Submit
Barack Obama has repeatedly failed to present America with a clear vision for the future. We’ve had enough of his stale rhetoric, canned excuses, and rehearsed talking points.
The President broke his promise to cut the deficit in half by the end of his first term, and not just by a little bit. He has racked up more than $5.5 trillion in new debt over the last four years, raising our national debt to over $16 trillion.
If allowed a second term, President Obama will let the debt climb to over $20 trillion — that’s money our children and grandchildren will have to pay back.
Mitt Romney will not shrink from the tough questions or run away from America’s problems. That’s why he was the only candidate who looked truly presidential on the debate stage Tuesday night — and that’s why he will deliver the real recovery America deserves.
The choice is clear. Mitt Romney is offering a real plan for a real recovery; we can’t afford four more years of fiscal freewheeling and historic levels of debt.
Please contribute $15 today to help us defeat Barack Obama this November.
Katie Packer Gage
Deputy Campaign Manager
Romney for President, Inc.
So I want all of you, those who are afraid to or perhaps just have yet to come out. Do not let others keep you from being and expressing who you are. I want all of you to just come out and say it, “I am a Republican!”
I’m a Republican and I have Traditional American Values!
Hope without action is just a wish. That is all Obama ever gave us, empty hope.
No plans…just wishes. Like the Obama - Santa wish list. “I sure hope this works”
His slogan in 08’ should have been “I WISH YOU WOULD CHANGE!” It would have been more accurate.
Regan was behind in the polls 10% and he won the election. I am very certain and confident Romney will win this election.
Don’t pay attention to these polls y’all. Just a bunch of liberal media trying to intimidate you into voting for Obama.
They’ve oversampled Democrats so much, it’s ridiculous.
Some basic polling info to help understand what you are seeing and why the polls are skewed.
1. To a degree it is good for the pollsters business when the race is close, it keeps people coming back to check.
2. The closer the election gets the more accurate the numbers will be because pollsters (excluding the completely biased) want repeat business next election and need a reliable record.
3. Most importantly, the majority of polling is skewed toward Obama this election BECAUSE the number of anticipated voters are adjusted based on the 2008 election turnout. A more accurate adjustment would be a combination of 08’ & ‘10 turnout.
In 2008 voter turnout was exceedingly high among Democrats and those voting for Obama, the base was fired up.
In 2010 voter turnout was low for dems & the TEA party, Republicans and conservatives were the ones fired up.
This is why the Republicans swept The House & closed the gap of power balance in the Senate.
Ask yourself this now - which side do you see as the ones who are more Fired Up? Who are the ones that are paying attention and are anxious to go out and vote? You know we (the conservative, libertarians, Republicans, TEA Party supporters) are the ones driving the issues of this election not our opponents.
I believe we will see a repeat of the 1980 election. Go Romney/Ryan.
- This is where I draw the line, I can't take this. How the fuck do you have the nerve to call yourself tolerant WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY sending her pictures of aborted fetuses and her and her husband with a KKK member? While calling her an "anchor baby"? While vandalizing her Wikipedia page with misogynistic and racial slurs? This really is proof that you have not seemed to have changed one bit from the Civil War era.
- All of this, because she is now leading in the polls against Rep. Jim Matheson. Are you ALL CHILDREN?!
- You preach about tolerance and speak about racism and misogyny to conservatives, yet you are no better. You're WORSE. So much worse. Never have Republicans pulled this kind of shit, ever. I don't even want to think about what you're going to do should Obama lose the election. Probably something along the lines of tracking down Romney supporters and doing the same!
- TOLERANCE is telling people that you accept them, regardless of their race, religion, OR POLITICAL OPINIONS, not giving them death threats if they don't agree with you.
- It is ABSOLUTELY sickening that you cannot bear the idea of the daughter of immigrants actually being a conservative. ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING GOOD WITH HER LIFE, ACTUALLY HAVING A DESIRE TO WORK AND NOT LIVE OFF OF GOVERNMENT HANDOUTS FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE, ACTUALLY DARING TO PRESENT HER OPINIONS, which are *shocking* DIFFERENT THAN YOURS.
- Sue her for not believing the hogwash you preach at minorities, telling them that "white privilege" is the reason they cannot make it in this country. If you actually gave a damn about them and didn't just use them for political gain, you would tell them that they COULD succeed, regardless of their race. But no, they have no value to you beyond their race, whatsoever. Your indoctrination appears to have been working, since Mia Love will be the first black woman affiliated with the GOP in congress, EVER. This is 2012, not 1850. How sad that there are little to no black Republicans running for Congress, in part because of your vile racist tactics in earning their support. You want to appear as "culterally diverse." You use women, indoctrinating it into them that they deserve free birth control and abortions at the expense of taxpayers. You tell them about "male privilege" (notice the similarity in tactics?) and tell them that they are helpless. Again, how ironic. Barking about misogyny when your own message is very misogynistic. And its all in the name of your stupid ass party. Nothing seems to matter more to you than YOUR opinions and YOUR political affiliation. If Mia Love was a Democrat, this obviously wouldn't be happening. Your tactics of moral relativism, racism, and fear are appalling and pathetic.
- The Left Liberals CANNOT HAVE a woman like Mia, Black, Republican, Conservative, Happy, Successful (not a victim) because then others will see THEY TOO CAN ACHIEVE & then the left would LOOSE THEIR VOTING POWER OVER the people....SEE? They will stop at nothing (OK Murder) to keep up this LIE, That Republicans are evil women-hating racists....
OUR SUICIDAL/IMPOTENT FOREIGN POLICY: IRANIAN PRESIDENT IN NY LATER THIS MONTH & PRES OBAMA DECLINES MEETING WITH LEADER OF ISRAEL
Copied from truthprevailsforever.tumblr (JERUSALEM-ON-THE-LINE)
THE WHITE HOUSE HANDS IRAN’S AHMADINEJAD A GLOBAL MEGAPHONE: Just a few days after the anniversary of the September 11 terror attacks, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad will travel to New York City. Once he arrives he will be handed a platform to incite violence and hostility from the center of the UN universe, just a few miles from Ground Zero. This is a man who openly advocates genocide, brazenly endeavors to commit terrorist attacks on American soil, kills and kidnaps Americans abroad, brutalizes his own people, sponsors terrorism around the world, and is on the verge of acquiring a nuclear bomb. Today, on 9/11, we need to ask why. Why is he being given this global megaphone? (Fox News)
WHITE HOUSE REPORTEDLY DECLINES NETANYAHU’S REQUEST TO MEET WITH OBAMA: The White House was said to have declined Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu’s request on Tuesday to meet US President Barack Obama during a UN conference in New York this month. A Jerusalem official reported the prime minister’s office sent the White House a message stating that although Netanyahu will spend only two and a half days on US soil, he is interested in meeting Obama and is willing to travel to the US capital for that purpose. The official added the White House rejected the request and said that at this time Obama’s schedule does not allow for a meeting. In a puzzling update late Tuesday, the White House released a statement denying any formal offer was made for a meeting in the capital - without saying whether a suggestion was made for a discussion elsewhere, like New York. (Ha’aretz) Pray against confusion between the two countries and conflicting press reports. Tensions are running high and relations are at best strained between PM Netanyahu and President Obama regarding critical solutions necessary to halt Iran’s nuclear development program.
CLINTON REJECTS NETANYAHU’S CALL FOR RED LINES OVER IRAN NUCLEAR PROGRAM: Despite talks between PM Benjamin Netanyahu’s office and the White House over the possibility of drawing red lines concerning the Iranian nuclear program, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said Sunday night the administration is not prepared to make such a public commitment. “We’re not setting deadlines,” Clinton stated in an interview with Bloomberg Radio. Earlier Sunday, Netanyahu said Israel and the US were discussing applying further pressure on Iran, and called for drawing red lines that if crossed will prompt a military strike against the Islamic Republic’s nuclear facilities. Netanyahu stressed that these lines are the only way a war can be avoided. Clinton rejected Netanyahu’s stance, saying negotiations are “by far the best approach” to prevent Iran from developing nuclear weapons. “We’re convinced that we have more time to focus on these sanctions, to do everything we can to bring Iran to a good-faith negotiation.” (Ha’aretz)
US: SETTING RED LINES FOR IRAN IS NOT USEFUL: The US State Department Monday said setting red lines on the Iranian nuclear program is not useful, following Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s statement Sunday that Washington is not setting deadlines. State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland said Washington places precedence on applying pressure on Tehran and engaging it diplomatically, all the while conducting “intensive consultations with Israel,” she added. In Jerusalem, one senior government official said Monday that Clinton’s comment on not setting deadlines for Iran could have the effect of putting the Islamic Republic at ease. “Without a clear red line Iran will not cease its race toward a nuclear weapon,” the official said. “These sorts of statements will not stop Iran’s centrifuges from spinning, unfortunately the opposite could be true.” (J.Post)
NO RED LINE SET BEFORE IRAN’S NUCLEAR PROGRAM - NO RED LIGHT FOR ISRAEL TO HOLD ITS FIRE: PM Benjamin Netanyahu said Tuesday that if world powers refused to set a red line for Tehran’s nuclear program, they could not demand that Israel hold its fire. “The world tells Israel ‘wait, there’s still time.’ And I say, ‘Wait for what? Wait until when?’ Those in the international community who refuse to put red lines before Iran don’t have a moral right to place a red light before Israel,” he said. “Now if Iran knows there is no red line, if Iran knows there is no deadline, what will it do? Exactly what it’s doing. It’s continuing, without any interference, towards obtaining nuclear weapons capability and from there, nuclear bombs.” (Reuters)
The truth we must know and show. Reblog please.